1. To date, Wave Analysis - is the most flexible, powerful and promising tool, which allows for all time intervals to predict the trends that lead to certain changes in the financial schedules
2. One of the properties of this tool is its lack of formalisation, on the basis of which, the opinion of the author of this forecast, made on the basis of the Wave Analysis, is always subjective.
3. Since the wave pattern is constantly changing, the forecast based on Wave Analysis reflects the opinion of the author at the time of publication of the forecast.
4. Wave Analysis is not a trading system. This is not a signal generator to enter into or exit from the transaction, thus inflicted on a schematic chart the direction of price movement should not be a trader guide to action for opening positions.
5. In the case of the formation of market conditions, which, according to the author can use to draw up a trading plan, the chart will be further specified levels confirm the scenario, the optimal levels of inputs and the abolition of the selected scenario.
1. Currency pair USD/CHF.
It is not excluded, that the first waves of the impulse (iii) of [c] are formed. If the assumption is true, while it is possible to expect reduction of price.
2. Currency pair EUR/USD.
It is not excluded, that the correctional wave ii of (iii) is formed. If the assumption is true, after its end, it is possible to expect growth of euro as the impulse iii of (iii).
3. Currency pair GBP/USD.
Probably, the correctional wave  of iii of (a) is formed. If the assumption is true, after its terminations it is possible to expect growth of the cable as the impulse  of iii. At the same time, at the moment, this assumption requires confirmation.
4. Currency pair USD/JPY.
While the price remains within the limits of the forecast. Probably, formation of the impulse or the Diagonal Triangle with of (iii) has begun. If the assumption is true, within the limits of its development it is possible to expect reduction of price.
5. Currency pair AUD/USD
Presumably, formation of the impulse (iii) of [iii] has begun. If the assumption is true, it is possible to expect continuation of the begun strengthening of pair.
Analyst of company Admiral Markets.
At any use of the analytical material taken from the site of company Admiral Markets, and the secondary publication on any other resources, the rights to intellectual property for the dealing centre «Admiral Markets», the reference to the site of the company is obligatory.