1. To date, Wave Analysis - is the most flexible, powerful and promising tool, which allows for all time intervals to predict the trends that lead to certain changes in the financial schedules
2. One of the properties of this tool is its lack of formalisation, on the basis of which, the opinion of the author of this forecast, made on the basis of the Wave Analysis, is always subjective.
3. Since the wave pattern is constantly changing, the forecast based on Wave Analysis reflects the opinion of the author at the time of publication of the forecast.
4. Wave Analysis is not a trading system. This is not a signal generator to enter into or exit from the transaction, thus inflicted on a schematic chart the direction of price movement should not be a trader guide to action for opening positions.
5. In the case of the formation of market conditions, which, according to the author can use to draw up a trading plan, the chart will be further specified levels confirm the scenario, the optimal levels of inputs and the abolition of the selected scenario.
1. Currency pair USD/CHF.
Presumably, the correctional wave iv of (v) the complet If the assumption is true formation of the impulse or the Diagonal Triangle (v) of [iii] has begun. Overcoming of level of the mark 0.8978 will be confirmation of this scenario.
2. Currency pair EUR/USD.
Level of formed waves is changed, but expectations concerning the local direction while remain former. Presumably, the impulse  of v of (v) of [iii] is formed. If the assumption is true, within the limits of its complete set it is possible to expect continuation of growth of the price. Overcoming by level 1.4248 will be confirmation of this idea.
3. Currency pair GBP/USD.
The labelling of the cable as is changed, however expectations concerning the local direction while remain former. Presumably, the Diagonal Triangle (v) of [i] in which frameworks the correctional wave ii of (v) comes to the end is formed. If the assumption is true, after its terminations it is possible to expect growth of the price as the Zigzag iii of (v).
4. Currency pair USD/JPY.
Presumably the horizontal Triangle iv of (c) comes to an end. If the assumption is true, after its terminations it is possible to count on local growth of the price as the wave v of (c) of [ii].
Analyst of company Admiral Markets.
At any use of the analytical material taken from the site of company Admiral Markets, and the secondary publication on any other resources, the rights to intellectual property for the dealing centre «Admiral Markets», the reference to the site of the company is obligatory.